- GET 100% FINANCING TODAY!
- Learn How
Ductwork Services in Pennsylvania
If you have forced-air heating and cooling in your home then you have ducts. These ducts work hard to distribute the heated and cooled air through your home. If these ducts are not in good shape there may be holes or leaks. The heated or cooled air that is being pushed through the ducts will end up seeping out before it reaches your home. In fact, you can lose up to 30 percent of this air as it travels through the ducts.
If you’re looking for professional duct service for your Northeastern PA home, call the experts at T.E. Spall & Son. We are a full HVAC company that can ensure your units are working efficiently. Call us today or contact us online to schedule service.
Leaky Duct Warning Signs
The best way to find out if you have damage or leaks to your ducts is to have a professional perform an inspection. There are also a few signs that might signal there is something going wrong within your ducts.
- Your summer and winter energy bills are both high.
- You have rooms that are not comfortable in summer or winter.
- You have ducts that are in a crawlspace, garage or attic.
- There are signs of kinks or tangles when you do look at your ducts.
If you feel that you have issues within your ductwork you may need duct sealing services. Contact the team at T.E. Spall & Son today.
What Is Duct Sealing?
Duct sealing makes sure that your ducts do not have cracks or leaks. If these are found the ducts are sealed off correctly or replaced so that your duct system works effectively. Having your ducts sealed by a professional will ensure that you are no longer throwing heated or cooled air out into the world.
Benefits of Duct Sealing
The number one benefit of duct sealing is that all that air your system is working hard to heat or cool will be pushed into your home instead of leaking out. Here are some more benefits you may want to consider when it comes to duct sealing.
- Indoor Air Quality. When you have leaks in your duct system chemicals, dust and allergens can enter your ducts and find their way into your home.
- Safety. Leaky duct systems may suffer from back drafting. This is when combustion gases get drawn back into your home.
- Savings. By sealing up your ducts you are increasing the efficiency of your heating and cooling systems. This will save you money on your energy bills.
- Comfort. All that air that has been leaking outside will now be pushed into your home, this can fix those areas that never feel comfortable no matter how you adjust the thermostat
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of duct sealing, contact the team at T.E. Spall & Son today!
How to Have Your Ducts Inspected and Sealed
If you would like more information on having your ducts sealed, contact the home comfort experts at T.E. Spall & Son. We offer a full range of heating and cooling services including duct inspections and sealings.
Contact the team at T.E. Spall & Son today and make sure you don’t go through another season sending your heated or cooled air out into the world. We proudly serve the Scranton area, including:
Archbald ∙ Carbondale ∙ Dunmore ∙ Fleetville ∙ Lenoxville ∙ Susquehanna ∙ Wilkes-Barre