- GET 100% FINANCING TODAY!
- Learn How
Ductless Heating & Cooling Systems in Scranton, PA
Unlike traditional heating and cooling systems, ductless systems require no duct work to deliver heated or cooled air to your home or business. Instead, the delivery it directly to different zones in your home.
Ductless heating and cooling systems are popular in homes and businesses that lack internal ductwork or previously used baseboard electric heating systems or window air conditioners. Additionally, they give homeowners an affordable heating and cooling alternative for home additions as they cost a fraction of installing new ductwork or upgrading your existing central HVAC system to handle the added square footage.
If you’re looking for an affordable and energy efficient cooling system in the Scranton or Wilkes-Barre, PA areas, ductless heating and cooling systems are a great choice. Contact the heating and cooling professionals at T.E. Spall & Son to learn more or schedule an appointment for a free estimate!
How Do Ductless Systems Work?
Ductless systems are two way electrical heating and cooling systems that transfer heat between outdoor and indoor areas. In cold months, they essentially act like a heat pump, collecting heating from the air outside and deliver it inside the home. During warm months, they work just like an air conditioner—collecting heat from inside the home, dumping it outside, and returning the cool conditioned air back into the home.
Advantages of Ductless Heating & Cooling Systems
There are several advantages to choosing a ductless heating and cooling over traditional systems, including:
- Energy Savings – Since ductless systems only heat or cool the rooms you want, you don’t waste money heating or cooling rooms you don’t use. This allows you to heat and cool your home or business for a fraction of the cost that a central HVAC system.
- Low-Cost Installation – Unlike traditional heating and cooling systems that can require the installation or replacement of ductwork. Ductless system installation requires simply mounting indoor and outdoor units, hooking up refrigerant lines, and making a few electrical connections. From start to finish, installing a ductless system can be completed in a single day.
- Improved Comfort – Ductless heating and cooling systems distribute warm and cool air to a home better than traditional heating and cooling systems – making living areas more comfortable.
- Low Space Requirements – Ductless systems provide heating and cooling all in one small package—providing you with home comfort all year from one piece of equipment.
Why Choose T.E. Spall & Son For Ductless Heating & Cooling Installation?
At T.E. Spall & Son, we’re dedicated to customer satisfaction—if you’re not happy, we’re not happy. Don’t believe us? Check out our Angie’s List page to see what our customers are saying about us!
We guarantee all of the work and service we do for every customer. We always provide up-front pricing and go over every detail of your heating and cooling service with you so there will never be any surprises. With over 25 years of experience in this industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to handle all of your heating and cooling needs, from the smallest air conditioner repair to a full geothermal heat pump installation.
When you want the best heating and cooling contractor in the Scranton, PA area, contact T.E. Spall & Son!