- GET 100% FINANCING TODAY!
- Learn How
HVAC Maintenance Plans for Homeowners in Northeast PA
Everyone hopefully knows by now that annual maintenance for your heating and cooling systems are essential for your unit to live a long and healthy life. But, like many busy Americans, the seasons seem to come and go in a second. Before you know it, summer ends and the snow starts coming down. So, how can you guarantee your system is receiving annual maintenance even with a busy lifestyle? Energy Savings Service Plan from T.E. Spall & Son.
With our Energy Savings Service Plan, you can guarantee you are getting the most reliable service in Pennsylvania. Not only will we will inspect and tune-up your unit, you will receive extra bonuses for being a loyal T.E. Spall & Son customer.
Check out the details of our maintenance plan below and call T.E. Spall & Son to sign up!
Energy Savings Service Plan Tune-Up
When you sign up for our maintenance plan, we inspect and tune-up your furnace, air conditioner, or heat pump annually. With a tune-up from T.E. Spall & Son, you can expect us to prepare your unit for the season ahead and point out any problems we see before they become a major breakdown. We will:
- Check all wiring and connections
- Test static pressures in duct system
- Test system temperature (rise or drop)
- Combustion analysis for safe and efficient operation
- Check refrigerant charge (add up to 1lb R-22or R 410)
- Take wet-bulb readings (For factoring in humidity)
- Check condensate drains
- Replace or clean air filter (cost of filters not included)
- Check cleanliness of equipment components
- And more!
After a tune-up with us, you can ensure your unit is in the best shape it can be in before it starts running continuously. Annual maintenance also can help save you on your energy bills! With a tune-up, you know your system is working at maximum efficiency, which can help you save! Contact us today to schedule maintenance.
Energy Savings Service Plan Benefits
When you sign up for our maintenance plan, you’re not just getting an annual tune-up. You’re getting premium benefits that only plan members can get. Enjoy discounts and benefits such as:
- 15% discount on repairs
- 15% discount on diagnostic charge
- 50% discount on service fee
- Priority service—including 24/7 emergency repair service
- Automatic calls to you to schedule your spring/fall maintenance
- Free carbon monoxide testing
- $25 Comfort Cash Loyalty Credits
- And more!
Sign Up for Our Energy Savings Service Plan Today!
Product your family’s comfort with our maintenance plan. It is designed to give you repair savings, lower your energy bills, give you priority service, as well as give you a peace of mind knowing your unit is being looked at annually by a professional.
Our technicians are courteous and friendly—which is why we always respect your property, clean the work area, wear shoe coverings, and more.
To sign up for our Energy Savings Service Plan, simply give us a call or contact us online!