- GET 100% FINANCING TODAY!
- Learn How
Scranton & Wilkes-Barre Garbage Disposal Repair Service
If the garbage disposal in your home is making odd sounds or otherwise acting in a way that it shouldn’t, trust the certified plumbers at T.E. Spall & Son to provide the repair services you need. Our local plumbing company offers a wide range of plumbing services, including garbage disposal repair, in order to offer homeowners in Scranton a single source for all of their home plumbing needs.
For garbage disposal repair “near me” in Scranton and Wilkes-Barre contact T.E. Spall & Son online, or dial (877) 591-7508 to schedule service now!
Garbage Disposal Repair in Scranton, PA
Garbage disposals can cause all kinds of trouble when they are not operating correctly. You may be dealing with an odd smell, or a leak. Regardless of the issue, it’s an interruption in your life, and you want it taken care of with both speed and accuracy.
Our local plumbers are certified, licensed, and highly experienced, offering you a team with the skill necessary to get the job done right. Not only that, but we also offer same-day service whenever possible, and all of our plumbing services are guaranteed for your complete satisfaction.
Signs You Need Garbage Disposal Repair
Though the function of a disposal is fairly simple overall, they can actually encounter a wide range of problems, making troubleshooting your garbage disposal somewhat difficult. We recommend calling on a plumber for disposal repair when:
- The disposal makes odd noises while operating. Be particularly vigilant about noises that sound like metal-to-metal grinding. This can indicate that the mechanisms in your disposal are damaged or worn down, which can result in extensive damage. If your disposal is making odd noises, stop using it until you get plumbing service!
- Your disposal is not processing food completely. While disposals can struggle with certain items like bones (which you shouldn’t put down there in the first place!), a properly functioning disposal should have no issue with day-to-day items. If yours isn’t processing fully, it may be that one of the blades has broken or become too dull.
- There are signs of a leak around or under the disposal. Plumbing leaks can happen anywhere that plumbing systems are present, of course, and your disposal is no different. Watch out for pooling water, dark patches on woodwork or nearby carpet, signs of mold, or the sound of dripping water.
- Your garbage disposal is giving off funky odors. Strange smells are often a sign that a plumbing clog is forming in the drain line connected to your disposal. It’s important to handle these sooner rather than later, either through plumbing repair or drain cleaning services, in order to keep a larger problem from developing.
If you are experiencing any of the above when it comes to your garbage disposal, give T.E. Spall & Son a call at (877) 591-7508 and we’ll get it fixed ASAP.
Schedule Plumbing Repair in Northeastern Pennsylvania!
Our local plumbing company offers the utmost in quality service and precision plumbing care. We proudly offer a full range of garbage disposal services in and around the Scranton area including Wilkes-Barre, Archbald, Carbondale, Clarks Summit, Union Dale, and more.
Contact T.E. Spall & Son online today to schedule garbage disposal repair, or call (877) 591-7508 when you need plumbing repair in the Scranton area!