- GET 100% FINANCING TODAY!
- Learn How
Water Heater Repair in Northeast Pennsylvania
Providing Tank & Tankless Water Heater Repair in Northeast Pennsylvania
Your home’s water heater plays a large role in your home comfort, so when it begins to break down or lose efficiency, this is a cause for concern. Whether you have tank or tankless water heater, T.E. Spall & Son has the equipment and expertise needed to make all repairs. You rely on your water heater for daily activities such as showering, washing dishes and running the laundry. Without an efficient, reliable water heater, none of this would be possible! Don’t wait until your unit completely shuts down to call in the professionals. At the first sight of unusual operation, call our team of professionals to schedule your service.
Contact us today or fill out the service form on the right to have your water heater repaired in the Scranton or Wilkes-Barre area.
Learn about tankless water heaters »
Learn about tank style water heaters »
When to Repair Your Hot Water Heater
On average, water heaters should last you 8 to 10 years if it has received annual maintenance. If your unit has not yet reached this expiration point, but is losing efficiency, then you will likely need a repair service to keep it going. Have you noticed any of the following signs in your home?
- Less hot water available – a decrease in the amount of hot water your tank supplies means that your unit isn’t performing at its best. If you have a newer unit then a simple repair should do the trick! Don’t forget to use warranties if they aren’t yet expired.
- Discolored water – this could be a sign that your water heater is rusting away on the inside and it may begin to leak soon! Call for repair service right away to prevent a messy basement flood.
- Smelly water – when there is an odor present in your water (often a sulfuric, rotten egg smell), this likely means there is a bacteria present in your water supply.
- Loud or unusual noises – when you begin hearing loud noises from your water tank, it is struggling to operate. The noise you hear is likely from sediment build being knocked around in the tank when water begins to boil.
- Water leak – if your tank has sprung a leak then this is a pressing issue you don’t want to ignore. To prevent extensive water damage, call T.E. Spall & Son and we will send out a team promptly to provide repair service.
Additional Water Heater Services
To provide quality water solutions to all residents in our community, we also offer the following water heater services:
- Water heater installation
- Water heater maintenance
- Emergency water heater repair
Emergency Water Heater Repair in Scranton
If your hot water heater has sprung a leak or broken down at an inconvenient time, there’s no need to wait for repair service! Because we understand the importance of your home comfort, we make ourselves available 24-7 for all after-hour HVAC emergency repairs.
Simply call 877-591-7508 for our emergency water heater repair service.
Water Heater Service from T.E. Spall & Son
When your water heater breaks down, don’t try to fix it on your own. These are complex machines that require repair from trained technicians. To keep you and your family safe, call in the experts to handle the repair for you. When you have issues with your water heater, you can rely on T.E. Spall & Son for quality service.
We offer water heater repair services throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania, including:
|Archbald, PA||Dunmore, PA||Honesdale, PA||Moscow, PA||Tunkhannock, PA|
|Carbondale, PA||Fleetville, PA||Kingston, PA||Moosic, PA||Union Dale, PA|
|Clarks Summit, PA||Hawley, PA||Lenoxville, PA||Susquehanna, PA||Wilkes-Barre, PA|